Thursday 12 May 2011

The Weekly Trade #24

(Due to some technical difficulties at Blogger, posts have been deleted and reposted as necessary.)

Trades are like buses...

Batman & Robin Must Die! (hardcover)
Written by Grant Morrison; art by Frazer Irving, et al; published by DC Comics.
This has been a damned fun series, but with both Bruce Wayne and the Joker returning in this exciting tale featuring the talented Frazer Irving on art, it feels disturbingly final. Especially with the title.

Birds of Prey: End Run (hardcover)
Written by Gail Simone; art by Ed Benes, et al; published by DC Comics.
I never read this series when it was out before, but Gail Simone is one of my favourite writers so I'll give it a shot. Plus, Ed Benes draws some purty ladies.

Irredeemable Volume 6
Written by Mark Waid; art by Peter Krause and Diego Barreto; published by BOOM! Studios.
Every time I read Irrdeemable I pray for an end to the horror. And every time I finish a volume, I'm hungry for more. One of the best series on the shelves right now.

...They're full of interesting characters?

No comments:

Post a Comment