Thursday 10 March 2011

The Weekly Trade #16

Beep... Beep... BEEEEEEEEEP!

Here's what I bought this week with my birthday money.

The Starman Omnibus, Volume Two (hardcover)
Written by James Robinson; art by Tony Harris, et al; published by DC Comics.
Slowly working my way through this incredible series from the '90s. I'll have it finished by the time Robinson gets around to that Shade mini-series. Heh.

All-Star Superman, Volume Two (softcover)
Written by Grant Morrison; art by Frank Quitely; published by DC Comics.
I read the first volume of this critically-acclaimed series some time ago and only just got around to buying the second. To be honest, I don't find it as incredible as others seem to, but it's still a damn good read.

Thor: The Mighty Avenger, Volume Two (softcover)
Written by Roger Langridge; art by Chris Samnee; published by Marvel Comics.
Lotta volume twos this week. This is the last collecion of a wonderful little series, and I look forward to enjoying it.

Pale Horse (softcover)
Written by Andrew Cosby and Michael Alan Nelson; art by Christian Dibari; published by BOOM! Studios.
I do love me a good Western, and this tale of an ex-slave on the run from the law for a crime he didn't comit sounds good.

I'm 24, by the way. That... That was the joke in the opening line... 24? Get it? Nevermind.

No comments:

Post a Comment