Thursday 21 April 2011

The Weekly Trade #21

My sister turned 21 yesterday. Just thought I'd point out the coincidence.

Didn't get anything new this week, despite temptation.

Nightwing: Freefall (softcover)
Written by Peter J. Tomasi; art by Rags Morales and Don Kramer; published by DC Comics.
The thing about Dick Grayson being Batman now is that it has made me truly appreciate him as more than just a right-hand man, even in past stories. With a great creative team on this title, I had to check it out. Because I just can't get enough Dick. Sorry.

Terra (softcover)
Written by Justin Gray and Jimmy Palmiotti; art by Amanda Conner; published by DC Comics.
Set before the amazing new Power Girl series by the same amazing creative team, this tells the story of PG's plucky gal pal Terra. Who is also pretty amazing.

Shine on, you crazy diamonds! Shine on...

No comments:

Post a Comment