Thursday 28 April 2011

The Weekly Trade #22

Just had a Thorgasmic movie-going experience (can you guess what I saw?) and am in a comics mood!

Whadda I got?

Action Comics #900 (issue)
By various writers and artists; published by DC Comics.
I'm not an obsessive collector type, but America's longest running comic series, which birthed Superman -- and thus superheroes -- in its number one issue is a hell of a milestone that not even I resisted.

Fantastic Four: Three (hardcover)
Written by Jonathan Hickman; art by Steve Epting and Nick Dragotta; published by Marvel Comics.
This is probably my favourite Marvel series at the moment, and this collection features the death of an FF member (I won't spoil, just in case some of you haven't heard).

Jonah Hex: Tall Tales (softcover)
Written by Justin Gray and Jimmy Palmiotti; art by various; published by DC Comics.
Always a great read, and it always feels like too long since the last one came out.

See you next week, people of Midgard!

No comments:

Post a Comment