Thursday 3 February 2011

The Weekly Trade #11

I'm home today, but will be away again shortly. Might get out a review tomorrow, might not.

In the meantime, here's what I got this week.

Batman: The Return of Bruce Wayne (deluxe hardcover)
Written by Grant Morrison; art by various; published by DC Comics.
Given how much I've enjoyed the adventures of Dick and Damian as Batman and Robin, I'm not so interested in Bruce getting back as I am in where the heck he was.

Superman: War of the Superman (hardcover)
Written by Sterling Gates and James Robinson; art by various; published by DC Comics.
This is it: the thrilling finale to the New Krypton saga. I can't wait!

Catwoman: When in Rome (softcover)
Written by Jeph Loeb; art by Tim Sale; published by DC Comics.
Yet another book I had always meant to read by one of my favourite creative teams. Movie hype? What movie hype?

Until next week... Yeeeeeeeeeeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment