Thursday 10 February 2011

The Weekly Trade #12

The good stuff is starting to roll out as of last week. Here's hoping it continues (as long as my wallet lasts).

Here's my swag this week.

DC Universe Online: Legends #1 (issue)
Written by Marv Wolfman and Tony Bedard; art by Howard Porter, et al; published by DC Comics.
Although I'm not normally an issues man, I thought I might as well try this new mini-series that ties into DCU Online.

The Flash: The Dastardly Death of the Rogues (hardcover)
Written by Geoff Johns; art y Francis Manapul and Scott Kolins; published by DC comics.
YES! It's finally here! As a huge Flash-fan, I have been hotly anticipating the next instalment from this amazing creative team.

Shadowland (hardcover)
Written by Andy Diggle; art by Billy Tan; published by Marvel Comics.
I'm also mildly curious to see what's in store for Daredevil and others in this street-level "mini-Event".

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment