Thursday 24 February 2011

The Weekly Trade #14

Let's see what you've won!

(Or what I got this week.)

Justice League: Rise and Fall (hardcover)
Written by J.T. Krul; art by various; published by DC Comics.
The current run of JLA stories hasn't exactly been "wowing" me, but I've heard some rather... interesting reports on this one.

Marvel 1985 (paperback)
Written by Mark Millar; art by Tommy Lee Edwards; published by Marvel Comics.
After Nemesis, I wanted to read something by Millar that was a little bit on the lighter side, and this story of a young boy in the "real" world who discovers that Marvel villains are breaking through sounds delightful.

Girl Comics (hardcover)
By various writers and artists; published by Marvel Comics.
Those crazy broads; what are up to now? A showcase of some wonderful female creators working on Marvel characters. I just hope they got paid the same...

That's our show, goodnight everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment