Thursday 30 December 2010

The Weekly Trade #6

How did I spend all that lovely money I got for Christmas this past week?

Starman Omnibus, Volume One (hardcover)
Written by James Robinson; art by Tony Harris; published by DC Comics.
Collecting the first 16 issues of Robinson's acclaimed 1994-2001 run, this is something I have been looking forward to buying for ages.

Axe Cop, Volume One (softcover)
Written by Malachai Nicolle; art by Ethan Nicolle; published by Dark Horse Comics.
I've already posted by review for this, and there's not much more I can say.

Captain America: Two Americas (softcover)
Written by Ed Brubaker; art by Luke Ross and Butch Guice; published by Marvel Comics.
Finally found this bad boy, the "What next?" after Cap's amazing return.

Secret Invasion (softcover)
Written by Brian Michael Bendis; art by Leinil Yu; pubished by Marvel Comics.
Marvel's Big Event story from 2008, and another thing I have been meaning to buy.

NOTE: There will be no new content tomorrow, due to New Years shenanigans, but regularly scheduled posts will (probably) return in 2011. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment