Thursday 6 January 2011

The Weekly Trade #7

Apparently, the UK has now caught up with the US, in that new comics will be out on Wednesday. I don't know what to make of this; still struggling with it...

Here's what I bought this week anyway...

One Month to Live (hardcover)
Various writers and artists; published by Marvel Comics.
The tale of an ordinary man in the Marvel Universe who gets superpowers, but discovers that he only has a month to live. Reminds me of a Dylan Moran stand-up routine...

Daredevil: Yellow (hardcover)
Written by Jeph Loeb; art by Tim Sale; published by Marvel Comics.
I mentioned in my last "Where Do I Start..." post that, despite my love for the character and creative team, I hadn't read this origin story, so here I am.

The Dark Knight Strikes Back (softcover)
Written by Frank Miller; art by Frank Miller and Lynn Varley; published by DC Comics.
Blah blah blah, sequel to the groundbreaking The Dark Knight Returns, blah blah blah, must-read, blah blah blah, no Batfan's collection complete without it, blah blah blah, Frank Miller.

Seriously, Wednesday?! What am I gonna do on Thursdays now?

No comments:

Post a Comment