Thursday 13 January 2011

The Weekly Trade #8

I'm still doing these on Thursdays, no matter what day new comics come out. I'm set in my ways. Here's what I got this week...

Doom Patrol: Brotherhood (paperback)
Written by Keith Giffen; art by Matthew Clark with Ron Randall and Cliff Richards; published by DC Comics.
The Doom Patrol is a cult favourite of mine, and this latest run from Giffen and Clark has hit all the right buttons so far.

Batman: Joker's Asylum 2 (paperback)
By various writers and artists; published by DC Comics.
The first series was ace, and I actually bought the whole second run in issues, but it was good enough to buy in trade.

Thor: Age of Thunder (paperback)
Written by Matt Fraction; art by various; published by Marvel Comics.
With Fraction on the current series, I thought I'd check out this collection of stories he did a while back.

That's it for this week. DC Universe Online comes out this week, so... y'know... lower your expectations for a while, that's all I'm saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment